Saturday, March 24, 2018

Prosser and Chelan

Sept 7-10
We had another great trip to Prosser visiting wineries and their tasting rooms. The weather was nice for the whole trip so I was able to enjoy some pool time,

Sept 11-14
We drove to Chelan on Monday and got set up in our site. My sister Terry arrived in the afternoon. On the 12th we visited our usual wineries and Gail and I had Mexican lunch in the early afternoon. On the 13th we hung around the park in the morning. In the afternoon I played golf with my buddy Greg who I used to work with.
On the 14th we went exploring for wineries and tasting rooms we had not visited in the past. We found Cairdeas, Hard Row to Hoe and Tunnel Ridge wineries. They are nice so we plan on visiting them on future visits

Sept 15
We headed home for the final time this travel season. We had a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment