Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Potholes, WA

June 16, 2014
I was up early getting ready for our next trip. Today we drove to O'Sullivan's Sportsmens Resort on the Potholes reservoir near Moses Lake. When I was leveling the trailer I noticed that the two rear tires looked worn. The inside edge of the treads was almost gone and some of the steel belting was showing so it was into Moses Lake to Les Schwab to get two new tires. They shouldn't have been that worn so after our travels I'll go see the dealer and find out why this happened. Then back to park to get set up. The temp was only in the 60's which is chilly for this time of year. We set the outside up with our fireplace, the awning and other shields so we could stay outside til about 10.

June 17, 2014
It was a pretty nice day so after breakfast I went fishing on Soda Lake behind O'Sullivan Dam. I caught a few small perch but nothing to take home. Then back to camp for lunch. Rain was threatening so we grabbed our umbrellas and took a walk around the park. It was a nice relaxing day before a long drive tomorrow to Bend, OR.

No comments:

Post a Comment